Sunday, April 1, 2012

Bittersweet

I have been avoiding this post like the plague all weekend.  I cannot tell you how it pains me to type these words.

We are moving.

My husband came home Friday evening and told me his job has transferred him to Greenville, which is about an hour from here.  I cannot bare the thought of him living in some apartment during the week and only seeing us on the weekends, and we simply can't afford for him to commute.  Gas is just too expensive.  So, looks like it is a good thing we just got the house appraised and work hasn't started yet. I will keep you all posted.


































APRIL FOOLS!!!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahhaha!!! Y'all don't ACTUALLY think I'd leave this house do ya??!!  In fact, when my dear husband decided to play this joke on me and take me to dinner and tell me he had been transferred, I kindly told him to call us often and send money for the kids because we weren't moving.  Hahaha!  I will die in this house.  Well maybe not IN this house.  That might be kinda freaky for the rest of the family.  But you get my drift.  We aren't leaving.  Happy April Fools Day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment