Friday, April 6, 2012

Our Dining Room

Well I told ya our dining room looks a little different now since we added our beloved Craig's List hutch, so here is how it looks today!  I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter!!


Couldn't get my little buddy to stay out of the pictures! :)  He kept crawling back over to that chair!




This is the little hallway beside our dining room

Notice the 2 columns I told you about yesterday.  They had to be there to bear the weight of the walls since we took so many walls down!





As you can see, I don't like too much on the walls.  I've never been someone who likes a ton of stuff everywhere when it comes to decorating.  Just simple, meaningful pieces.  We love our great state, and just adore these plates.

Ben and I bought this picture of Charleston when we were down visiting for the weekend several years ago.  Who knew Charleston would come to be such a meaningful place for our family!  (If you don't know what I'm talking about, you can read about Walker here.  We've spent quite a bit of time in Charleston over the last year!)

Love this piece.  My mom got it for us when we bought this house.  Ignore how things are just thrown around on top!


Can't wait til I have babies lined up down this bench......  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment