Friday, February 4, 2011

Preggo Fun

How far along? 27 weeks today!
Total weight gain/loss: 10 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Yes. All of my pants are maternity and most of my shirts.  Although I have to admit I just wear Ben's t-shirts around the house! :)
Stretch marks? No new ones.  Just the reappearance of those from Audrey Grace...
Sleep: Not well at all!!!  I haven't slept through the night in months.  I have about 3 potty visits a night and I just can't seem to fall back asleep once I wake up.
Best moment this week: Probably when I asked my preschoolers what they thought was going on with my belly.  It's the first time I have actually mentioned the pregnancy to them, so it was so funny to hear what they thought was happening!  One thought I had a puppy trapped in there and another suggested I ate too many goldfish. :D
Movement: Lots of movement!  It's the best part of being pregnant!
Cravings: Not really. I craved Taco Bell everyday for the first 4 or 5 months until I learned their beef is only 35% beef.  I knew it was bad, but not that bad.  I haven't been back.
Gender: Little man!  Still getting used to the blue...
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out? Still in.  It never popped out with Audrey so I think I'm safe.
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach.
What I am looking forward to: Um....meeting him. DUH.
Weekly Wisdom: Sometimes it still hits me pretty hard that I am going to have 2 children.  It's scary.  and exciting all at the same time.
Milestones: Started the 3rd trimester today and the baby is viable outside of the womb!  Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment