Friday, March 11, 2011

Preggo Update!

How far along?  32 weeks exactly today!
Total weight gain/loss: 11 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Still lovin' them!
Stretch marks? No new ones.
Sleep: Lately I am sleeping well until around 4:00 and then I wake up and can't fall back asleep.  I'm very tired!!
Best moment this week: Walker got the hiccups!  Lasted for about 30 minutes! Ben could feel them too!
Movement: This kid is crazy! Haha!  I swear sometimes he will just stretch out completely.  Feels like my tummy will pop! 
Cravings: I started making these buffalo chicken wraps at home and I've eaten one everyday for the last 2 weeks! And of course my craving for lunch meat still remains....
Gender: Little man! 
Labor Signs: Contractions!! Pretty consistently still. :(  They started to get pretty strong last week.
 Belly Button in or out? Still in.
What I miss: Red wine.
What I am looking forward to: Dr. appointment on Tuesday.  Eager to see how he's doing!
Weekly Wisdom: Listen to your body when it wants you to rest.  This is usually easier said than done.
Milestones: It was exciting when I hit 30 weeks! In the 10 week countdown!  If we make it to the c-section date, only 49 days left!!! WOOHOO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment