Friday, March 4, 2011

Laundry Room Reveal

Howdy!  Anyone else glad it's Friday!??  I'm looking forward to having the hubs home to help out with this wild woman I have runnin through my house!  I took some pictures of the finished laundry room, although I must say, there is a little bit more trim that needs painted.  


Here is the view from the kitchen.  We originally planned to put a pretty glass door up, so I could shut out the noise of the washer and dryer.  But, after it was all said and done, we decided against it.  I doubt it would ever be closed anyway, and would most likely end up annoying me and I'd make Ben take it back off.  :)



One day we will have nice, built in shelves above the washer and dryer.  But for now, we settled for the FREE wire shelf that came from my inlaws!  You know how I feel about free stuff!


I never planned to keep this old fridge inside, but I must say, I LOVE having another fridge for drinks and stuff.  Plus, who DOESN'T need more freezer space??  I like to refer to this fridge as the "graffiti fridge."  Sums up the outside AND the inside!

 This is looking back into the kitchen.  Behind the bifold doors is our pantry.  I'll show you that in another post.  And YES, the doors are still an off white because we are too lazy to paint them and too cheap to replace them.  Who wants to paint all those slats?? Not this girl.


 I saw these signs on Etsy, but of course was too cheap to buy one.  So, I just painted my own!

 My FREE shelf that holds all of my cleaning supplies.  I use mainly Shaklee cleaners, so I don't have a million different bottles.


And ONE day....far, far, far down the road when mine give out, I'll have these babies to match my walls! <3 


Remember I told you I loved the little benches with the baskets?  I found this at Home Depot for like $60!  It's part of Martha Stewart's line.  The baskets house all the pet stuff.


 So that's our laundry room!  I'm really happy with it, minus the unpainted doors and trim.  Why is it that we can knock out a huge project in a few days, but the tiny little things like painting trim will take months to get to??

1 comment:

  1. Love the beadboard! and the magnets on the fridge! :)
    We are running a Before and After Link party to support Habitat for Humanity, with a chance to be featured on other big blogs and win gift cards. Would love if you entered! http://www.oneprojectcloser.com/2012-before-after-series/

    ReplyDelete