Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Merry Christmas to all!

Just popping in to wish you all a very merry Christmas!! I won't be posting anymore until after Christmas, but have lots to share with you in the new year! I'm looking forward to it! My hubby has the next week off, so my time will be spent with my family, enjoying the magic of this time of year.  Savor it folks, it goes way too quickly!  If you drop by my house, you might find me with a flour dusted face, ribbon stuck to my pants, and sprinkles in my hair.  We'll be wrapping and baking and crafting and reading and singing and praising and waiting in anticipation!  I'm also pretty confident that I could commit a crime and get away with it if I really wanted to because I have hot glued my fingers to the point of having no finger prints left. :) Merry Christmas and God Bless! Remember the REASON for the SEASON!

No comments:

Post a Comment