Monday, June 4, 2012

Instagram Roll

I have a new obsession.  And as usual, I'm a little behind the trend.  Being stuck in a house with kids all week seems to have that effect! :)  Have you discovered Instagram?  I LOVE it!! It's the only way I take pictures now!  (For those of you who are REALLY sheltered and haven't yet heard of Instagram, it's an app used to take and edit pictures on your phone.)  It's easy to use, and I love how easy the editing is!  It makes me look like a photographer....which I certainly am not!  I figured today I would share some of my favorite Instagram pictures!  They're a little blurry from emailing and then blowing them up.  Give it a try if you haven't already!


Handsome boy


My Carolina girl at the marsh 


Lookin like his mama!


Snugglin my baby when he had a cold


Her favorite!


Princess Audrey Grace


At the beach

My lefty!


She has to hold my hand to fall asleep

It was a little muggy out!

They love bath time!

No comments:

Post a Comment